About Michele Lynn
Mario Tricoci & Vidal Sasson
Toni & Guy
Since 1992 Michele Lynn has had extensive training and experience in the Cosmetology Industry.
Her extensive experience includes training at the Vidal Sassoon Academy, Los Angeles California & Chicago Illinois, Toni & Guy Salons, London England, and Mario Tricoci, Chicago Illinois.
Her Positive attitude and “can do” style earned her the “People Skills” award from the Renowned training academy, Pivot Point International.
Her Accomplishments Include:
- Winner Chicago Magazine 2010 Hair Awards
- Selected by Chicago Magazine as one of Chicago’s “Eight Great Hairstylists”
- Recognized by the University of Chicago Orientation Manual as the “Best Stylist” in the area working with curly hair and excellence with all textures of hair.
- “Jenny Jones” Television Show – Makeovers
- “Guess” Fashion Shows
- Chicago Area Fashion shows in multiple venues
- Weddings, Proms, Fashion Styling
Michele Lynn Hairstyling Services
Shampoo & Blow Dry
Flat Iron Service
Hot Roller Service
Individual Foils; less than 10
Corrective Color; per hour
Contact Michele Lynn Hairstyling
1518 S. Wabash Ave
Chicago, IL 60605
Inside the Styling Studio
8600 W. Bryn Mawr Ave, Suite 100N
Chicago, IL 60631
Inside AMS Designs